Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Treat Your Feet - New L'Occitane Almond Foot Care

The countdown to sandal season has officially begun! L’Occitane’s latest addition to their ever-popular Almond Collection, Almond Foot Care, is a spring must-have.

Enriched with softening almond oil and almond milk, this cream also contains nourishing shea butter and mint essential oil, to refresh and purify. Ideal for dry feet, it makes them feel incredibly nourished. And a product plus? Almond Foot Care has a powdery finish, so you can put your sandals back on immediately after use!

Where to purchase: tL’Occitane Almond Foot Care retails for $16.00 and may be purchased at usa.loccitane.com.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...