Saturday, March 23, 2013

This Is 40 Blu-ray Review

 From The Director Of Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin
Comes The Newest, Laugh-out-Loud Comedy

Starring Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann, Melissa McCarthy, Jason Segel, Megan Fox, Albert Brooks and John Lithgow

A midlife milestone sends a long-married couple  into an uproarious tailspin in This is 40, came to Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and On Demand on March 22, 2013, from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. Audiences fell in love with contentiously loving couple Pete and Debbie in Judd Apatow’s comedy sensation Knocked Up. Five years later Apatow reunites with his hilarious creations as Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann reprise their roles as husband and wife balancing the challenges and rewards of marriage and parenthood with the milestone of turning 40. The Blu-ray™ Combo Pack includes a hilarious unrated edition along with more than an hour of extended and additional scenes, backstage documentaries andcommentary by the cast and of the raucous and raunchy comedy that Entertainment Weekly’s Owen Gleiberman says is “laugh-out-loud funny.” 


This movie is great my hubby and I laughed so hard throughout the movie and really related to it. I don't feel that younger people who aren't married or have never had kids will see the humor in the movie as those who are married or do have kids.Throughout the movie there are just non stop moments of hilariousness. As a mom I can relate to some of the instances that happen even though my kids are not the age of the the kids in the movie. I don't really see how the movie Knocked Up and This is 40 compare to each other, I feel that they are totally different but do offer super funny moments. I do actually like both movies a lot. 

Throughout the movie, the woman of the house complains a lot just as us women tend to do sometimes. Then, of course, the man of the house is just clueless to the whole thing just as men tend to be with how we want things to be done. So, in this aspect I can totally relate. It is just so funny how they do it. I know for me and my hubby days like the movie offers can tend to be our own lives at times. 

I can see myself actually watching this movie in the future and still laughing super hard. My hubby and I are not 40 yet but we can still relate and see the humor in the movie. Being married with kids, this is a funny relatable movie that is a must see.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase This Is 40 (Two-Disc Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) from Amazon and local retailers for $19.99. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...