Saturday, March 23, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake Berry Friends Forever DVD Revie


When the very formal Berry Bitty Buggy Derby is revived, the girls are unfamiliar with the traditional behavior for the event. Blueberry starts off as the resident expert, but eventually gets so obsessed with manners she does more harm than good. In the end, the girls work together and learn the true meaning of being BFF's or Berry Friends Forever.


As a little girl I loved to watch Strawberry Shortcake. I remember having my bedroom done in it, clothes, toys and even a birthday party. As a mom with a little girl of my own, I am thrilled to see one of my most favorite characters still around for my little girl to enjoy. I love that the characters have had an update in their looks and styles since I was little. The characters are super stylish. I am also really happy that Strawberry has grown so much. It isn't just the movies,  the franchise has grown into an empire of  toys, room decor, games and more.  Yet another amazing Strawberry Shortcake movie has been released for any little girl to fall in love with. The Strawberry Shortcake Berry Friends Forever DVD.


The Berry Friends Forever is made for little girls. It comes in a bright case with a  very cute and colorful picture on the cover. This movie offers a great way to teach your little girl all about manners. The characters and the story do an amazing job at teaching all about manners throughout the movie. Every little girl will love the story, characters and without realizing it, learn some things about manners, morals and values along the way. I highly recommend this movie for any little girl to watch and enjoy. Plus, it is a fun time for mommy and daughter to spend together.

About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE): is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film, a News Corporation company. Representing over 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions as well as all third party distribution partners on DVD, Blu-ray™, Digital Copy, Digital HD™, and VOD (video-on-demand). Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Friends Forever from Amazon and local retailers for $9.99. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...