Saturday, March 23, 2013

Spring Awakenings - From L'Occitane

With Spring here – there is no better time to update and refresh your beauty regime. Here are two new products from L’Occitane that are sure to brighten your senses and complexion.

Spring Cherry Collection ($5-$40)
Featuring a fragrance, body gel, soap and hand cream, each delicate product is reminiscent of the coveted cherry trees in the Provence region.

 Immortelle Brightening Mist ($20)
To let the light reveal all of skin’s youth. The NEW Immortelle Brightening Mist is an alcohol-free mist that refreshes, softens and brightens the complexion. Also perfect for spraying over make-up to help it stay fixed all day!

Where to purchase: L’Occitane products are sold in store and online at usa.loccitane.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...