Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lily Farm Fresh Skin Care Products Review

I don't know if you realize it, but the last few months I have come across a lot of natural beauty products. I am just in awe at how well some of the products work. I have tried makeup, hair products, lotions, facials products and more. I have just been truly amazed at the quality and effectiveness of the natural products that have been crossing my path recently. Lily Organics is an award-winning natural beauty line that offers skin care products, moisturizer, cleansers, toners, and treatments. I was thrilled when Lily Farm Fresh Skin Care offered to send me a couple products to review. I was sent the Moisturizing Cream for Dry Skin and Lily Moisture Mist.

Formerly known as Lily Organics, is the only skin care company in the world you can buy your skin care, directly from the USDA certified organic grower!Lily Farm Fresh Skin Care offers facial care for all skin types, Sensitive, Dry and Normal/Combination. 

 

I don't know about you, but I love moisturizing creams. So it was no wonder that I was really excited to try the Lily Organics Moisturizing Cream For Dry Skin. Typically, I don't go for products that are for dry skin, but my face has been acting crazy over the last two months. I just never know how my skin is going to be from one day to the next. I love that this moisturizing cream offers a pump, this is a sanitary method of application. With most creams you put your fingers into the container and get a little cream out, I like this method much better.

This moisturizing cream can be used morning, noon, or night. This is perfect, since I like to use it at both times which means I don't have to have two different bottles taking up my limited space. The cream is very smooth and rubs into my skin with ease. I love how my skin feels after I have applied it. It makes my skin feel smooth, silky and extremely healthy. 


I have really come to enjoy the Lily Moisture Mist. This is such a great item to rehydrate your skin. With summer right around the corner, I can see myself using this product quit often with the heat to make my face feel fresh and cool again. I love that the scent it is just as refreshing as the mist itself when you use it. Also, with how fresh it makes my face feel with it being winter I can only imagine how great it will work with the heat.

I find myself using this product a lot to help set my makeup and help it last longer throughout the day. It gives my makeup a nice fresh look and really helps it last. When you use the mist it does does not come out too fast, but offers a nice thin layer of mist that evenly covers your face. When it dries my face, my skin feels a little tight which I consider a good thing because it lets me know that it is working.

You can show some love by liking Lily Farm Fresh Skin Care on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase on the Lily Farm Fresh Skin Care website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.
 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...