Saturday, March 9, 2013

Inspire Happiness with These Travel Essentials

 I’m excited to share with you a new brand who has some beautiful, inspiring treasures including the beauty travel essentials below. Perfect for spring break or upcoming getaways! Natural Life works to inspire happiness with positive messages that provide a great foundation for those who wear them, use them and share them.


Travel Pouches $10.00 each

Bring your favorite shampoo, conditioner and body wash as you travel with the Natural Life Travel Pouch. These clear travel pouches include three 3oz. bottles and are air travel approved for frequent fliers.


Tie-Dye Bracelet/Hair Bands $4.50 for two

These ultra-comfortable, retro-inspired hair bands are perfect for when you’re on the go. The elastic will not leave a dent in your hair making it the perfect accessory for a flight. Wrap up your hair in a top knot for the flight and let it down when you’ve reached you destination for full waves. They also double as a bracelet.

Rhinestone Emery Boards $3.50 each

Function doesn't have to be boring. Inspiring sayings and designs with rhinestones make filing your nails fun as you travel.

Where to purchase: Available at specialty shops, www.NaturalLife.com and it’s very own Jacksonville, FL store.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Very good blog! Do you have any helpful hints for
    aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I'm completely confused .. Any recommendations? Thank you!

    Feel free to visit my blog: Red Bottom Shoes for Women

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...