Saturday, March 9, 2013

Immortelle Brightening Mist Review


Its official - spring is quickly approaching! There is no better time to update and refresh your beauty regime. Why not start with L’Occitane’s NEW Immortelle Brightening Mist?

To let the light reveal all of skin’s youth, L’Occitane has extended its Immortelle Brightening rage with a new product, formulated with the same rigour and exacting standards as the most advanced anti-aging creams.


The NEW Immortelle Brightening Mist is an alcohol-free mist that refreshes, softens and brightens the complexion. Also perfect for spraying over make-up to help it stay fixed all day! It combines the unique properties of Immortelle essential oil with Bellis Perennis to keep skin young-looking, radiant and even-toned. The Immortelle breathes youth visibly into the skin, helping to correct wrinkles while the Bellis Perennis acts to help visibly reduce the appearance of pigmentation marks.


 
Immortelle Brightening Face Mist $20.00
I was recently given the opportunity to review Immortelle Brightening Mist. It is something I am really in need of. The brightening mist really helps us stay refreshed and youthful looking. This product is alcohol free, which is perfect for me as my skin does not agree with products containing alcohol. 

The Immortelle Brightening Mist comes out very evenly and really applies a nice misty layer to coat your face. Also were it comes out in a fine mist you barely feel your face wet at all and what little moisture there is dries really fast.

I love that is product helps with so many of my issues that I deal with. It softens, brightens, refreshes, and most importantly, reduces wrinkles and pigmentation marks. All of which are issues I can use some help for.

I have used the Immortelle Brightening Mist before I put on my makeup and also after I put on my makeup. Both ways work great. I have noticed that my face is much smoother and looks brighter. I also like that it is so simple to use, simply mist onto your face and you are done. No circular motion, no rubbing, no rising. I also love how you can apply the Immortelle Brightening Mist on top of your makeup to help it stay on for longer during the day. This does really work. I was a little skeptical on if my makeup would stay on longer but it did.

This is a great product for any woman to use to help with what ever facial issues you may have or want to improve on. Plus, it is a really nice item for my face while I am pregnant. This is a luxurious item that I highly recommend to anyone. 

About the company: L’Occitane prides itself on its ability to create innovative products. What started as a company producing only essential oil shampoos, L’Occitane’s life now includes skin care, fragrances, bath and body products, makeup, men’s products, hair care, soaps, and a remarkably extensive home collection. To find the ingredients that will go into its formulas, L’Occitane looks to nature, exploring the principles of phytotherapy (treatment through plants) and aromatherapy (treatment through scents).

You can show some love by liking Brume Lumiere on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the L'OCCITANE en Provence website. Prices will vary depending on the product that you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...