Wednesday, March 20, 2013

De-Stress with Lavanila's Vanilla! Plus Review


Vanilla has been used as a homeopathic aid for years. However, just recently studies are proving simply the scent of vanilla can be used to de-stress, help you sleep and actually improve your mood.

Test the theory with Lavanila’s Pure Vanilla Collection. Free of drying alcohol, petrochemicals and phthalates and instead contain natural ingredients, Lavanila Laboratories delivers a new generation of 100% healthy products that are elegant, refined and luxurious in both formulation and design.

Calm your nerves with any of the following products:


    The Healthy Fragrance Roller-Ball ($19) 
Based around the warm, intoxicating scent of Vanilla, this all-natural (convenient) perfume is sure to be a fast favorite. 

The Pure Vanilla Roller Ball is amazing. The glass bottle is tall and skinny, but offers a really elegant look to it. The roller ball works effortlessly when used on your skin. I have never really used the roller ball style perfume until now, I have to say that using the roller ball really allows you to achieve the right scent without ever having to worry about over or under spraying. It is the perfect size to carry in your purse to work, on a date or any occasion. The scent is amazing and really lasts throughout the day, who doesn't like vanilla?


    The Healthy Body Butter ($25)
 A deeply nourishing, non-greasy formula packed with some of the most skin beneficial, anti-oxidant rich vitamins and minerals on earth and lightly scented with the natural Lavanila fragrances you can't get enough of. 



The Healthy Pure Vanilla Body Butter is one of my new favorite body butters. It is so creamy and rubs into my skin very nicely. There is no sticky feeling after using the butter. I have kept this on my computer desk since recieving it. So everytime my hands start to feel dry, I just rub a little bit onto my hands and it hydrates them so well. They feel smooth plus they have a light scent of vanilla.

 Where to purchase: Lavanila Laboratories can be purchased at http://www.lavanila.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...