Thursday, March 14, 2013

Davinci Gourmet Syrups Review

If you love drinking flavored coffees, than I know you will love the company I am going to share with you. They makes tons of flavored syrups that you can put in coffee, teas, espressos, and can even be baked with. Davinic Gourmet makes a huge collection of flavors that can elevate any drink and dessert you are making. I had the privilege to work with them on a review and I was sent four different flavors; Raspberry (classic), Vanilla (classic), Caramel (sugar free), Zero Calorie Chocolate.
You can enjoy gourmet sauces and tea concentrates. And try flavored syrups in espresso-based drinks, brewed coffee, tea, smoothies, Italian sodas, desserts, marinades and more. We offer many varieties including Classic, Sugar Free and Fruit Innovations in dozens of flavors like Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel, Hazelnut, Raspberry and Kahlua. All DaVinci Gourmet products feature a freshness system that ensures every bottle meets exact standards and are Kosher certified.
 
The Raspberry Classic is one that I wasn't to sure on. I don't' typically like the flavor of raspberry but it smelled so good that I couldn't help but want to try it first. I added it to some tea and I was really surprised of the flavor it gave to the tea. Honestly, I think I like my tea better then I did before. This was also really great for making a raspberry cake as well. Everything I added the raspberry into really made it taste even better. I didn't have to use that much to really get the raspberry flavor either.
 Vanilla Classic Syrup $7.99

I loved all of the ways that I was able to use the Vanilla in my baking. I made cupcakes the other day and I was really impressed with the vanilla flavor that it brought to them. It really elevated the taste and didn't change the texture in any way. I also had to see how it would work in a milkshake. Oh my, this was so good. I wasn't for sure if it would work or not but it did. My whole family enjoyed the milk shakes with the Vanilla syrup. It is pretty strong, so a little really does go a long.

 Caramel Sugar Free Syrup $7.99
If you like hot chocolate, then this the Caramel flavored syrup is amazing. It is sugar free which is great for anyone trying to cut the sugar in their diet. I was really impressed that the flavor was so complete and didn't remind me of something that was sugar free. My kids and hubby keep drinking my hot chocolate before I could even really get to enjoy it. The next morning I decided to try some of the Caramel Syrup in my pancakes for added flavor. The pancake flavor was amazing. I really like the caramel syrup and can see it getting used to the very last drop and wanting more.

The Zero Calorie Chocolate is amazing. My hubby has added it to his coffee and I have added it also into milkshakes. Yes, we have a lot of homemade milkshakes in our home. I am impressed that the flavor of chocolate is there with each drop. I wouldn't have ever been able to tell that this item is zero calorie if I hadn't read the label. It is super tasty and one of my favorites.

About the company: At DaVinci Gourmet, flavor is what we do best. For more than a decade we have been making your coffee more flavorful, making your mochas creamier, sweetening your favorite desserts and tempting you with our gourmet confections. We never stop looking for new ways to expand your flavor experience. Our family of delectable gourmet products lets you experience how flavorful life can be.

You can show some love by liking Davinci Gourmet on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Davinvi Gourmet website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...