Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Youniverse Speaker Pillow Review


With all of the smart phones, tablets, MP3 players and so on, it is no wonder that there are so many accessories out there for electronics like these. You can get cool cases, keyboards, and speakers. My little girl just recently got her first tablet for her birthday in January. She has really been getting into the different accessories and cool things that are available for it. Since she already has so much for her tablet the one thing she is missing is a really cool speaker to hook it up too to listen to her music. When I was given the chance to do a review on the Youniverse Speaker Pillow from Summit Toys, my little girl was so excited and I ended up very impressed.
YOUNIVERSE SPEAKER PILLOW $6.99


PLUG INTO YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC
    CONNECTS EASILY TO CD PLAYERS, MP3'S, STEREOS AND COMPUTERS
    LIVEN UP YOUR ROOM
    WASHABLE PLUSH SURFACE (UNZIP AND REMOVE SPEAKER)

The Youniverse Speaker is super cute and offers a really soft surface to lay your head on when listening to music. The pillow is a flower almost like a bohemian-style flower which is too cute. The pillow can be washed but you will want to take the speaker out first. The speaker is zipped in so it is easy to take out and put back in.

It is really easy to attach the pillow to her tablet which is nice because she can do it herself. I was really impressed with the quality of the pillow and the speaker. This is such a cool item for any little girl, I just wish there was a speaker pillow for a little boy. You never know there may be one that comes very soon (fingers crossed).

I am very happy with the speaker pillow and it is going to continue to come in handy with my daughter and her music moments.
You can show some love by liking Summit Toys on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Summit Toys website. 

About the company: Founded in 1995, award-winning Summit Products, LLC has grown significantly since then, developing 12 brands and over 400 unique products that span several different categories from outdoor play products, to musical instruments and water powered toys.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...