Sunday, February 3, 2013

Valentine's Day Must-Have

This Valentine’s Day, say ‘I love you!’ with the “I Love Lavanila” gift set from Lavanila Laboratories. When it comes to selecting the perfect gift this v-day, look to these healthy beauty essentials. Each “I Love Lavanila” set features three Lavanila favorites – The Healthy Fragrance, Healthy Body Butter and Healthy Deodorant – in perfectly portable sizes for easy on-the-go application. Available in classic Pure Vanilla or crisp Vanilla Grapefruit, this set is perfect for gift giving (and gift getting).

Lavanila’s “I Love Lavanila” gift set can be purchased at 
Sephora, Sephora.com and Lavanila.com for $49.50.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. I for all time emailed this web site post page to all my friends, because if
    like to read it then my contacts will too.

    Here is my page ... 80127
    My website > thirst

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers
    and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche.

    Your blog provided us valuable information to work on.
    You have done a extraordinary job!

    Here is my webpage retirada

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...