Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Schick Hydro Silk Razor BzzAgent Review


I don't know about you but I think shaving my legs is a tedious job, but I couldn't imagine not doing it. For me, depending on the razor I use, it can make my skin dry and not really look smooth unless I apply a lot of moisturizing lotion afterwards. I would love to use a razor that shaves my legs with ease, and makes them look smooth and healthy at the same time. So, I couldn't wait to see if the Schick Hydro Silk curtsey of BzzAgent, could do what I was wanting a razor to do for me and my legs.





*Each cartridge is filled with water-activated moisturizing Serum that's infused with marine extracts and shea butter and hydrates longer than any other razor.

*5 curve sensing blades move independently from each other to deliver an incredibly smooth, efficient shave and blade guards help protect skin from irritation (fewer strokes helps reduce irritation.)

*Contoured oval cartridges allow for a closer shave around hard to reach places like ankles, knees and underarms.

*An ergonomic, soft touch handle with rubber grips provides ultimate control while shaving.


I was so excited to receive my starter kit that had everything I needed. The package came with 1 razor, 2 cartridges, and a hanger for the razor. The hanger is really nice especially with little ones it helps me keep the razor far out of reach. Keeping my little ones safe.

The design of the razor is very slick and stylish. It really contours to your hand and fingers allowing for a much easier hold while shaving your legs. The rubber grips also help with a more ergonomic feeling.

The cartridge has 5 blades and is filled with water activated moisturizing serum that really works well together. The 5 blades were really nice and offered a much efficient shave. The serum has a tendency to get wet and becomes almost like a goo. It does do the job and smoothing your legs and underarms, I just wish the serum didn't turn gooey.

I really like the razor it is very effective. I am one that has to shave everyday but this allowed my legs to be shaven every other day which is a plus for me. I think where your legs get softer and smoother it really helps with the stubble not appearing as soon. Plus, the 5 blades allows for a much closer shave. This is a razor I can see myself purchasing more blades for and really liking the results.

You can show some love by liking Schick Hydro Silk on Facebook.

Where to purchase: Schick Hydro Silk razors are sold at grocery stores, drug stores, and mass retailers; the Starter kit sells for an average retail price of $9.49, while 4-packs of refill cartridges retail for around $15.11.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...