Monday, February 25, 2013

Personal Creations Review


I love personalized items. I am always looking for cool and personalized things for my kids and loved ones. You can use just about any excuse, from holidays to special days that have a lot of meaning. Personalized can mean many things, from a unique design, to seeing your name branded on an item that you love. Recently I had the privilege to work with Personal Creations, a company that knows all about personalization, on some very special items that are often both thoughtful and meaningful. I had the opportunity to choose what I wanted to review, so of course I had to go with something in Easter.

At Personal Creations, you'll find personalized gifts for Christmas, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduation, confirmation, birthdays, anniversaries and every other occasion in between.


Whimsical bunny gift bags features a sturdy vinyl handle and design. Choose from pink or blue. We embroider any name, up to 9 characters. Made of polyester and felt. Spot clean. Measures 16"H x 13"W.

All of the items that are offered made the decision making very hard. Honestly I loved all of the available options. In the end, I choose to go with the Oversized Easter Gift Bags $16.99. Once for each of my kids. I got the blue for my little boy, his name Conner. Then I got the pink for my little girl, Dominique. I also added in the treats. You have to have chocolate and peeps for Easter.
I was very impressed with the delivery process of the personalized items. I received both kid's totes super fast. They come within a week, no problem. When I opened my box the chocolates were bubble wrapped which allowed them to be shipped to my house in one piece. The totes were nice and big. They were a little bigger than I had thought, which I love. They are both super cute and soft. I just love the personalization of their names on the top of each tote. It is one of those things that I see my kids looking forward to each year. Their totes with their names, something to be proud of. These totes would be great for anything from egg hunts to carrying things around during the holiday. They also make great candy holders. My kids haven't seen them yet because I want to surprise them with them on their egg hunt we always do every year. I know these totes will be a huge hit with my kids.

The quality and detail of the totes are spot on. I couldn't be more happy my kid's personalized Easter totes from Personal Creations.



You can show some love by liking Personal Creations on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Personal Creations website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase. You can also check out the coupons that Personal Creations offers.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...