Thursday, February 28, 2013

Lavanila, The Scent-Saver!

Every woman is devoted to their favorite fragrance, but it’s not always convenient. Lavanila’s Forever Fragrance Oil is so compact you may keep in your clutch, beach bag, desk drawer - anywhere! Insuring you’ll always have a scent-saver with you wherever you go.

Vanilla Coconut – A rich, tropical blend of Young Coconut, exotic Tahitian Tiare Flower and pure Madagascar Vanilla Bean.

Pure Vanilla – A sensual blend of warm Tonka bean, rich Heliotrope and pure Madagascar vanilla Bean.

Vanilla Grapefruit – A sparkling burst of Pink Grapefruit, fresh Cedarwood and pure Madagascar Vanilla Bean.

Where to purchase: Lavanila Laboratories Forever Fragrance Oils retail for $26.00 and can be purchased at http://www.lavanila.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...