Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lavanila Healthy Baby Collection

Nothing is more important than the health and safety of your baby. Committed to creating the world’s healthiest baby care products, Lavanila’s 100% natural Healthy Baby Collection is chemical-free, and delivers 30 essential vitamins and minerals specifically formulated to support the health and development of delicate baby skin.

The collection includes five hard-to-resist vitamin-rich products, including the Lavanila Healthy Baby Bottom. This fragrance-free formula blends premium Zinc Oxide & Lanolin with healing Calendula and Noni Juice to protect sensitive skin, soothe redness, and instantly relieve diaper rash. 100% Healthy Baby Skin. ($15; Lavanila.com)
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...