Sunday, February 24, 2013

Lady Gaga Fame Perfume Review

Two years of invasive experimentation in Paris laboratories have led to the launch of Lady Gaga Fame Eau de Parfum. The first-of-its-kind fragrance technology is an extract of Gaga’s bold and demanding sexiness. Darkness, light, and sensuality merge to reveal an opulent, addictive fragrance that’s black like the soul of fame, but invisible once airborne.
When I first received the Lady Gaga Fame Perfume for review I caught myself wondering if the perfume would actually show black on my skin. I know that this sounds a little crazy but this was a dark perfume, and I am used to perfume being transparent. So I did wonder about this. The bottle and lid itself is really cool looking nothing that I have seen before. I smelled the perfume before use and I can say that I really liked the scent.

Once I sprayed my first spray on my skin I was shocked to see the black disappear and was clear. I would however suggest not spraying it onto your clothes. I am really happy with the scent and design of the Lady Gaga Fame Perfume. When you look at the bottle, the color, and smell the perfume I can say you can see this is a Lady Gage Perfume, which I really like.

Get a bottle of this fabulous perfume today. 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from online and retail stores nationwide. Prices start at $19.00.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...