Saturday, February 2, 2013

How-To: Style Bangs

With Michelle Obama’s bangs all the rage, I wanted to share with you ways that they can style your bangs for the best results:
Blunt Bangs: 
Start by flat ironing bangs to get them super straight. Next, spray in a Dry Shampoo to soak up any extra oil and keep bangs in place. Try: UNITE 7Seconds Dry Shampoo ($28.75).
Side-Swept Bangs: 
To create a soft sweep, spray hair with a volumizing spray. Try UNITE Boosta Spray ($26.25) and blow dry away from the face.
Wispy Bangs: 
If you want wispy bangs without the flyways, work a matte paste throughout the ends of bangs to create movement, with control. Try UNITE Conundrum ($27.50).

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...