Monday, February 25, 2013

Fraas Touch Screen Technology Gloves Review


Living in Ohio, our winters are usually completely cold. Once in a while, we will get a day with maybe the low 50's which feels really nice after having days in the 20's. So when it comes to going outside gloves, scarfs, hats and big coats are all a must. The problem I come across on a daily basis with the cold weather is having to remove my gloves to use my iPhone. If I try to answer a call with my glove on the bar just won't slide. So, I have to take off my gloves to do anything at all with my phone. 

When I was given the chance to do a review for FRAAS on their Touch Screen Technology gloves, I was so excited. I knew that these were going to be my one winter item that I couldn't be without. 




I was sent the a pair of the FRAAS Touch Screen Technology gloves in Blue Grape. I personally love the color I was sent especially since I have a scarf that matches perfectly with them. The gloves are very soft and offer a lot of warmth on those cold wintery days. There is a cute little ruffle around the wrist which adds a fun and fashionable look.The gloves I was sent were a little big for my hands, but I am a girl with very small hands. Even though they were not snug, I am still able to wear them comfortably and they still look and feel good on me.

I was really shocked at how well these gloves worked on a touch screen. I was able to text, make calls, play games, and check emails while wearing these gloves. I also like that the gloves help keep the screen of your devices smudge-free. These are a must have item if you live in a cold wintery area and want warm hands with your smartphones, tablets, or other touch screen devices.

About the company: For more than 125 years, we at FRAAS have uplheld a family tradition of maufacturing high-quality scarves that are unlike anything else in the world. With our scarves, you can see the level of attention to detail which is unique to FRAAS. It is this which enabled FRAAS to establish itself as the world´s largest scarf manufacturer. And the very same craftsmanship is also the reason why the name FRAAS is synonymous with stylish yet affordable quality. 

Where to purchase: You can go to the Where to Buy tab on the FRAAS website to find an online store and retailer.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...