Sunday, February 24, 2013

Çorkcicle Review


In our home, my hubby and I love too enjoy a nice glass of wine once in a while. Since I am pregnant, I can't have any for a while.  My hubby is still enjoying it for both of us. An issue that you can run into with wine is when it looses its chill. Thankfully, there is a really cool and innovative item to help keep your wine cooler for longer. I was sent the Corkcicle from Wine Vine Imports to do a review on and I have to say that this Corkcicle is a quality item that is handy to have. Plus, it looks really cool in your bottle.

The Corkcicle allows you to chill wine from the inside. This wine chiller can be placed inside any wine bottle to make it the correct temperature. Corkcicle keeps chilled whites chilled and cools room-temp reds without ice. No excessively warm or chilled wine. Just the right temperature each time, every time.

Simple to use:
    Step 1: Freeze your Corkcicle. For whites, pour the first chilled glass. For red, pour out a "taste" to make room for Corkcicle.
    Step 2: Insert into the wine bottle to cool room temp reds in 15min or keep whites perfectly chilled for an hour.
    Step 3: To refill glasses, simply pull 75% out of the bottle. Tilt bottle over glass to fill.

The Corkcicle is an amazing simple item that does the job at keeping your wine at a perfectly chilled temperature. I love that the Corkcicle has a a classy elegant look to it. It is perfect for anytime you want to enjoy your wine and will add a touch of elegance to any dinner. All you do with the Corkcicle is was wash it as soon as it arrives, place it in a freezer to freeze, then put into the wine bottle in place of a cork. Then you will have a nicely perfectly chilled wine for any dinner. When you want to pour out your wine you simply pull the Corkcicle up just a little no need to take it all the way out. 
When you are all done with the Corkcicle wash and store until you want to use it again. I really like our Corkcicle, and I am sure by the end of the year I will be enjoying chilled wine myself. I also like that you can purchase this in several different colors.

Where to purchase:You are able to make a purchase from the Wine Vine Imports website for $24.95.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...