Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Backyard Safari Outfitters Field Binoculars Review


Do your kids love to have outside adventures? My kids love to go on adventures looking for various animals, critters, and birds. Then one thing that my kids seem to be missing in a good pair of binoculars which would make any adventurer's outfit complete. My kids were both so excited when I received the Backyard Safari Outfitters Field Binoculars from Summit Toys with a Twist.

 The Backyard Safari Outfitter line includes over 30 different products. It's all the Essential Field Gear for anything, and everything, you want to do in nature.
BACKYARD SAFARI™ OUTFITTERS 5 X 30 POWER FIELD BINOCS $11.99

These are standard issue for every outdoor enthusiast. The 5 X 30 power crystal clear optics bring nature up close in crisp detail. Adjustable, rugged, and waterproof, these binocs are the first piece of equipment you need in your collection of ESSENTIAL FIELD GEAR.
Ages 5 & Up


The Backyard Safari Outfitters Field Binocualars have been a huge hit with both of my kids. If one isn't playing with them, it seems that the other one is. The binoculars are made very well and are very durable. They are green, yellow and gray, perfect colors for any little boy or girl. The strap can easily go over any little one's head to easily keep them in place when they are on an adventure looking for things. 
My kids have been on little adventures all over the yard looking for animals, insects, or treasure. When summer gets here I can see these getting more use when the weather is nice.

I tested the quality of the viewing myself. I was really impressed with the 5 x 30 power. The image was really clear which allowed me to see what I was looking at with no problem in detail. The binoculars are adjustable which allows both of my kids to be able to use them with ease. They are very easy to adjust to the setting that best suits them. They are also waterproof which will be really nice this Spring and Summer when they are looking outside for various things. These are the perfect little kid's binoculars that offer exactly what kid's crave when it comes to binoculars.

You can show some love by liking Summit Toys on Facebook.
You can also like Backyard Safari on Facebook.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Summit Toys website. 

About the company: Founded in 1995, award-winning Summit Products, LLC has grown significantly since then, developing 12 brands and over 400 unique products that span several different categories from outdoor play products, to musical instruments and water powered toys.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...