Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Breakthrough Way to Maximize your Manicure Plus Review!!!

The tools you need for a flawless mani are below!

File and Shape the Right Way

A natural nail should be shaped to mirror the shape of your cuticle.  This is the natural shape the nail grows and will keep the structure of the nail intact.  Breaking, cracking or splitting happens when the nail shape is altered. Always file in one direction; Never saw back and forth on the nail as this will shred the very delicate keratin layers of the nail, causing chipping and nail peeling!

 
Sally Hansen Ahead of the Curve 2 Step Sapphire File ($4.49) 

 This double-sided nail file features a two-part smooth and shape system with medium grit on one side and fine grit one the other. Start with the medium grit to adjust nail length and shape then follow with the fine-grit outer curve for a perfectly smooth finish.

The Sapphire Nail File is really nice for maintaining a shape that you love, while offering a clean look afterwards. With normal files, you sometimes don't have a smooth nail when you are done, but the Sapphire Nail File works great at smoothing the nail, offering a great lood and feel.When I use this product, I notice that if I go to touch something I am not snagging onto it with the rough nail. This product helps with that issue. I really like this product. Plus, it is a great item to carry with you because you never know when you are going to have to fix your nails.

 
Sally Hansen Nail Shaper Nail Boards $1.29

The ideal filing surfaces for nails not too hard, not too soft. 

 The Nail Shaper or file is super cute in the Zebra print and is perfect for really helping keep your nails smooth on thier edges. I love that with these big fat files, you are able to achieve the shape that you love. I personally love the square look, it is my favorite. With regular style brown little files I am never able to achieve the square look like I can with the Nail Shapper. It literally takes off the nail where you want it to with no problem. Plus, you can look really cool using a zebra styles Nail Shapper.


    Sally Hansen No More Ridges Nail Shaper & Buffer $1.49

Shape, smooth, buff and shine nails with this professional salon smoothing block. 

 My little girl and I love to paint our nails. If you are like us. you don't buff and smooth your nails before you paint them. Well, that has all changed because after using the Nail Shaper and Buffer. This product really gives you the ability to professionally smooth your nails to the fullest. You are able to use this on your entire nail and really achieve a great feel. This, in return, will allow you to achieve much smoother polish job and a much prettier look.

Pick your Hue

As the ultimate color authority, Sally Hansen has always been at the cutting edge of nail innovation. First, Sally Hansen introduced the first-ever polish to deliver five steps of a professional manicure with the Complete Salon Manicure collection. Now the nail care leader is upping the ante with two additional benefits—gel-like shine and chip-resistance—for the ultimate 7-in-1 formula. 


New pastels are dusty (I Lilac You), urban (Gray-T Escape) and not your standard pink or lavender (Pink a Card) for a more wearable and less traditional spin. $7.99

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...