Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Zedora Cherished Treasures Bracelet Review

How often do you put an outfit on and say; "I need something else to make this look complete!" For me, jewelry is that extra item that really elevates my look and outfit. So I am constantly on the lookout for jewelry that looks amazing, is made of good quality material, and does not cost hundreds of dollars. As with many modern families, living on a budget is something I have grown accustomed to. But as women, we still want to pamper ourselves and look amazing. I was recently sent a very beautiful bracelet from Zedroa Cherished Treasures that was perfect for the holidays and has already become a wonderful addition to my personal collection.
Zedora Bracelets can be purchased in either a leather or stainless steel. There are several colors that are offered in both styles. 

Leather Pink
Leather Navy Blue
Leather Black
Leather Red with Design
Stainless Steel Pink
Stainless Steel Navy Blue
Stainless Steel Emerald Green
Stainless Steel Red
Stainless Steel Light Blue
Stainless Steel Purple
Stainless Steel Black
Stainless Steel Gold
Stainless Steel Blue
Stainless Steel Green
Stainless Steel Red 'different style'

When I opened my package I was thrilled when I saw the Red Stainless Steel Zedora Bracelet. It was a perfect addition to the holidays. I was so happy because I knew it would go with so many of my clothes I wear. Red is an ideally \festive color.-

The details on the charms and beads are very nice. I really like the assortment of them on the bracelet. You get the perfect amount of beads and charms. They are also spaced perfectly for a look that is both elegant and balanced.

When I was wearing the bracelet I noticed that it is very comfortable and fit my wrist perfectly. It is also adjustable so you can easily find the size that best fits your wrist. The bracelet looks amazing and nobody could have ever convinced me that it was stainless steal. It catches the light and shimmers like a piece that is far more expensive.

Something I really love about the bracelet is that it is already made up for me. I don't have to worry about looking for beads and charms that go with each other, and then playing jeweler to try to figure out the best look. The work is already done for me. I really love my new bracelet. It is a very refined accessory and I can see myself adding a few more to my collection of jewelery.

I would love to thank Dawgs for sending me a Zedora Cherished Treasures Bracelet to review.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Zedora website for $20.00.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

3 Sweet Comments:

  1. Are these beads removable like the Pandora bracelets or are they confined to the bracelet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are removable. The end beads are the locked ones so you can tighten then or loosen for playful look or play with them, lol. I have all there colors and I am not young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are removable. The end beads are the locked ones so you can tighten then or loosen for playful look or play with them, lol. I have all there colors and I am not young.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...