Monday, January 21, 2013

No Slippy Hair Clippy Review/Gvieaway

Having a little girl can be so much fun. When you have a little girl you get to shop for tons of shoes, clothes, and accessories. It is almost like a having a real life doll that you can dress up and fix her hair with tons of ribbons and bows. I am always looking for cute hair bows, barrette's, and head bands for my daughter. All little girls just look so cute with hair accessories. I was recently sent a few items from No Slippy Hair Clippy to do a review. My little girl looked so cute with the flower and the barrettes were perfect for just a simple side bang. I also shared a couple of the hair pieces with my friend for her little girl, who immediately could tell how nice the clips stayed in.

The hair clips are quite unique, with a patent pending. Originally designed with a magnet to enhance the hold, they now use a more expensive Plush Swiss Velvet wrapped completely around the metal clip, to provide an identical snug, secure grip. It’s now  lighter weight, and so soft she won’t even know it’s there! Their clips won’t hurt if she pulls them out, either, and because they use the highest quality clips available, they don’t bend easily, like others do.


Over time, they have continued to grow and to add new products, and now design hair accessories for girls, teens and women, as well as babies. They offer three different sizes and types of clips; a Mini, a Standard Pinch, and a French Clip for girls of all ages with lots of hair. All are non-slip clips, and they also won't slide in fine hair of any length. They also offer no-slip headbands, including an organic cotton head wrap, the first of its kind!
When I first visited the website I was very impressed with the selection that No Slippy Hair Clippy offers. There are hair accessories for all ages and so much to choose from. During my review I was sent a cream colored daisy flower, Clipettes Zebra Print, a pink Emily, and a green flower. All of which are just super cute.
Right away my little girl went crazy for the zebra Clipettes and the cream daisy flower. So, I let my friend with a little girl have the other two since they were more for her age. The two toddler styled clips really impressed me in a little ones hair. Typically my friend has problems keeping little clips in her girls hair. Her hair is so thin and smooth. No matter how much her little two year old flipped and flopped the clips stay in her hair much better then other clips she has used in the past. 
 All of the clips have felt around the barrette clip that helps keep them in place. With these clips we both put them in our girl's hair with hair bands and without. To both of our surprise they stayed in place with ease. I couldn't be more happy and impressed with how well these hair accessories worked. The zebra clippettes have been very helpful since we are letting our girls bangs grow out. These really help us keep the bangs pulled back and without it sliding and hair coming out everywhere.
 "No Slippy Hair Clippy" uses a water-based kiddie-safe non-toxic glue when they make their hair accessories. It is very important to keep these clips dry as the glue can dissolve. I am just happy to know that these clips are safe for our little ones skin. All of the products that I reviewed are made of very good quality material, put together very well and look super cute.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the No Slippy Hair Clippy website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 Sweet Comments:

  1. Randi owl and Reagan are two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter would love the Daisy headband!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man,i almost wish i hadn't looked at the site! i love everything! lol. the nahla flower in turquoise,the jenna strawberry,the kara gingham rose in lavender,and the honor sweet celebrations pink 1 would be great for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...