Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Lindo Twist N Roll Tweezers Review

Have you ever just looked at an item and been so intrigued that you just had to find out more? I come across things like this all the time. One item that really got me excited to find out more about was the  Twist N Roll Tweezers. This is an amazing item and really offers a different way to take care of the unwanted hair instead of waxing or bleaching. So, when I had the chance to do a review on a pair I was thrilled.


Lindo offers products that you look at and think what all could this be used for. They offer products that will make you think I didn't think you could use it like that. Lindo really uses their imagination when it comes to using products for all sorts of things. 

 

For me this was going to be a huge difference from the typical waxing I am used to. Waxing can be hard to do, not the process itself, but simply trying to find the time to do it. With the Twist N Roll Tweezers, I can more easily find the time to take care of my personal care needs on my own time and terms.

I love the concept behind the Twist N Roll Tweezers, hair threading at home. This product is so easy to use and can be done pretty much anywhere. All you have to do is hold a u shape upside down, place it against your skin, and twist the handles back and forth. That is all there is to it, it is very simple. As you twist the coils grab onto your hair and remove it. I know this sounds like it may hurt, but for me it didn't hurt near as badly as waxing. It was a much easier feeling to deal with. Plus, it works so well. I was impressed with how well it works and how easily it takes the hair off. The clean up is much easier as well. You just wipe with a dry cloth or use alcohol and wipe down the coil. Then put away in your makeup box or where ever you may keep your stuff. This item does not take up any room it is easy to store and also very portable.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Lindo website for $17.99.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...