Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kushyfoot Review


If you are anything like me your feet tend to get sore at times. Whether you are chasing after kids, going shopping or running errands, cleaning house, or simply working a job outside of the house. It seems like any kind of shoes that you have to wear can make the bottom or your foot hurt. I tend to choose style over comfort, which doesn't help much. Crazy right? I was recently given the opportunity to do a review for Kushyfoot who offers tons of different footwear to help in making your feet comfortable throughout the day and night.

Kushyfoot offers an assortment of styles. There are foot covers, toe covers, trouser socks, and sheer knee highs for ladies. Also available are tights, sheer and opaque fashion knee socks. Kushyfoot products are made of soft elastane and premium nylon for ultimate comfort and extra durability. 


After doing my review on the Kushyfoot products, I have come to realize how much I just love these products. During my review I was sent the Kushyfoot Flats To Go in fleecy leopard and the Kushyfoots Slipper Socks in black/lavender.


The Kushyfoot Flats-To-Go are great. I love that I was sent the leopard print and in fleece. They are unique, comfy, soft, and cute. Since I love to wear boots pretty much all the time my feet need a break from time to time. I have found myself taking my new flats with me everywhere I go. They fit
right in my purse. When I go to a friend or family member's house, I can take out my flats and wear them around their home, which is a lot more comfy than wearing only socks. These allow me to respect their house by not wearing my shoes, plus I can let my feet be comfy by having my Kushyfoot Flats-To-Go on. Then, when I get ready to leave all I have to do is do a switch-a-roo of shoes. I just love these so much.


I was also sent the Kushyfoot Slipper socks which is something my little girl and I have fought over. I was sent the black/lavender which is just super cute. I love to wear socks no matter where I am. If I don't have socks my feet get so cold. The slipper socks are super soft and  very comfy. They are stretchy so you can pull them on and off really easily. The non-slip bottom is really nice. Having hardwood floors in my house can be a little slippery, so these are perfect to keep me from sliding when I have to move quickly, like chase after my kids. 

Both of the items I was sent from Kushyfoot are amazing and are my new go-to items whether I am at home or somewhere else. I highly recommend these to any mom that is looking for something comfy to wear in your everyday life.

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from the Kushyfoot website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...