Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Hour Timepiece Review

I don't know if you have the same problem as I do, but my hubby is super hard to buy for. I just don't ever know what to buy for him. My husband is really into electronics, computers, games things like that. Of course all of this can get very expensive. In my times of searching for things I could get my hubby I came across a really cool watch for guys, the Happy Hour Timepiece, which I had the privilege to review! Now this watch is not just a regular ole watch that you wear just to tell the time. It does more then that. The patented buckle allows you to pop-open your favorite beverage with nothing more than a flick of the wrist and without taking off your watch. How cool is that a watch and bottle opener in one. This is great for any man that loves to drink the occasional beer or a bottle of pop. 


During my review my hubby received the Bottoms Up. This watch goes perfect with my hubby's personality. The watch has a wide leather band is adjustable to fit your wrist with ease. The stitching is top notch done very well. Just by simply holding the watch and looking at it you can tell how durable it is. I think it has a rocker look to it.
The watch itself has a very sophisticated look to it with a anadigital face. The watch and buckle are stainless steel. Which makes for a great looking watch especially when worn. My hubby has worn his watch several times not just for the occasional look but simply because it looks really good.

The bottle opener works great. In fact it works like charm when you use it. Hubby has not had any issues with using it while he is wearing it. This is a great watch and would make a great gift for that guy in your life during this upcoming holiday.


  About the company: "Happy Hour was started in 2007 while traveling on a long road trip to the East Coast. I was wondering "what on Earth could make it easier to have a cold beer?" (Yes, it had been a long trip). I looked at my watch and my mind started going. Countless 12 packs later, hours of design & research and many meetings with drinkers, lawyers and friends, I had come up with a product unlike any other."

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from the Happy Hour website. Prices will vary depending on style of watch you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...