Saturday, January 5, 2013

Erase Those Winter Beauty Woes

As we embrace the cold winter weather, I wanted to share a few winter beauty products with you. They’ll help you to combat the bitter temperatures and stay moisturized!

HAIR

Davines NaturalTech Nourishing Shampoo and Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner

This creamy shampoo ($25) produces a rich foam that nourishes and cleanses your parched scalp and dry, brittle hair.  The moisturizing conditioner ($30) is formulated with Rice, Açai and Passiflora oils to replenish, hydrate and protect your hair.

FACE

Clark’s Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask $72.00

This clarifying white-clay mask helps revitalize tired skin, delivering an instantly brighter-looking complexion that's visibly smoother and more luminous.

“I wanted to create a mask that would revitalize tired skin, but not dry it out. We’ve been testing and perfecting this formulation for two years, and this unique blend of organics, botanicals, and laboratory ingredients target aging from many different angles. I use this three times a week, when my complexion looks gray or when I have breakouts, and I’ve noticed it consistently smoothes and softens skin,” says founder, Francesco Clark.

BODY

Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream $30.00

A cult classic, this rich, hydrating formula nourishes your body with a unique vitamin, antioxidant blend, for healthy, vibrant skin. The gentle yet effective cream also calms the symptoms of eczema and rosacea.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...