Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cool Gel n Cap 'Children's First Aid Cap' Review


If you deal with small children, then you know how hard it can be to deal with earaches, fevers, and bumps on the heads. In our house, we usually go right for the cool pack and give some Tylenol. Ice packs are great except for the fact that our little ones are ready to head back and start playing within a few moments. It only takes a few minutes, 2 or 3 at the most, before they have had enough of holding an ice pack on their head. Plus it doesn't take long before they start complaining of cold little hands. The Cool Gel n Cap is great for all of these moments that require an ice pack or a warm pack on the noggin.


I think the Cool Gel n Cap is a cute and innovative way to help with all of those moments we need a ice pack for out little one's head. The adorable look is right up a kid's alley, and will help take their minds off of the pain. I think the idea of an animal that your little one can wear makes it so much easier on the kids, which helps the parents too. The Cool Gel n Cap comes in either a pink or brown animal and 2 cold/warm packs that are resuable.The fabric is super soft on the inside and the outside plus if you need to wash it no problem. 

On the inside there is an opening where you can put the cold/warm pack into. The flaps then fold over to help the pack stay in place. Then all you do is put the cap on your little one's head and adjust the Velcro strap. That is all there is to it. 

My little boy loves the Cool Gel n Cap so much. It is so much easier on the both of us. Neither one of us have to hold the pack and deal with cold hands. Also, I don't have to keep telling him to sit still and hold the pack. I can simply put the cap on and let him go. If he wants to play with his toy cars he is able to do so. Also, it helps when my little one has a ear ache or fever because he is able to go to sleep with it on. 


I am very happy with the Cool Gel n Cap and recommend this for any parent to have for their little ones. I am happy that it also comes in a pink cap that way if my baby is a girl I can get a cute pink one.


You can show some love by liking Cool Gel N Cap on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase
: Yo are able to make a purchase from the Cool Gel n Cap website for $12.99. You can also check out the store locator tab.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...