Friday, January 11, 2013

2013 Hair Trends from Hairdo by HairUWear/Review

Celebrate 2013 with a different hairstyle. Check out these hot looks without ever stepping into a salon, or cutting a strand of hair.
Clip-In Extensions: 
  Ponytails: 
To get Jenny McCarthy’s look, try wearing a low, parted and pulled back pony. Add in volume and length to any ordinary ponytail with Hairdo by HairUWear’s 18” Beach Curl Pony and Wrap Around Straight Pony ($49 each: available at ULTA.com).
Ombre hair:
If you have a non-committal relationship with your hair, clip-in extensions are a quick and easy solution to achieving ombre, like Jessica Alba’s. Hairdo by HairUWear Ombre Clip-In Extensions ($49:ULTA.com) are a multi-level, 16” clip-in that not only gives you dazzling length, but delivers the graduated effect seen on glam, trend-setting starlets everywhere.
Braids:
Julianne Hough’s braid is the ultimate flirty touch to any look. This delicate band transforms any hairstyle into a chic, fashionable statement. Try the Hairdo by HairUWear French Braid Band ($10: Wigs.com).

I have never worn a hair extension in my life.  My hair is super thick but at times it can appear quite flat. There are certain hair doos that I see and would love to try that require hair extensions. So when I had the chance to do a review on the Hair Do by Hair U Wear, I was so excited to see what everyone is always going on about. 

The hair color that I was sent was a perfect match to my hair. Not sure how much longer it will perfectly match since I can't get my hair dyed for several more months. But right now it is a perfect match. The hair piece has the feel of real hair which makes it appear natural. It does not look or feel fake in anyway.

The process to get the hair piece in isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I was scared half to death that it was going to look horrible but after a few times I got the hang of it and now it looks like my hair piece is simply part of my actual hair.

I love that you can comb/brush the hair. Along with straight iron and curl it. This allows you to really be able to use the hair extension as your own hair. I really love my hair extension and I have worn it so many times. I love how people brag on my hair but they have no idea unless I tell them that it is a hair piece. The surprise on their face is priceless because, like me, they didn't know that they could look so good.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...