Thursday, December 6, 2012

The Watch DVD Review

The Watch is now available staring Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill and Richard Ayoade. As they take male bonding to hilarious new heights in this outrageous, no-holds-barred comedy that gets funnier every time you watch!

There's trouble brewing in peaceful Glenview, Ohio. That's why four civic-minded citizens, armed with flashlights, walkie-talkies and spiffy new jackets, have teamed up to safeguard their community. But the guys find more than they bargained for when they uncover an alien plot to destroy Earth, and now these bumbling heroes are Glenview's only chance to save the neighborhood - and the world - from annihilation.
 
 My husband and I absolutely got a kick out of watching Vince, Ben and Jonah in the movie The Watch. There are several movies that the actors have been in that has made us laugh. These guys are hilarious in pretty much any movie that the play in. The Watch is no different then the other movies that we have seen them in. This however was the first time I have ever seen Richard in anything, but I can say that he was pretty funny and was able to hold his own with these guys. 

The trailor that I had seen in the past was nothing like the movie that I watched. The trailor did however make the movie seem like it would be a non stop laughing movie but instead there was moments of funny. Which is fine with me. This movie isn't the best I have seen these guys in but what really allowed this movie to be pretty good was all of these great funny actors put into one. The movie is a little predictable but that didn't hurt the funny parts in the movie. This movie made a great night for hubby and me to relax and have a great laugh. I do however suggest that no little ones watch this movie as it is made for adults.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase the The Watch [Blu-ray] from Amazon and local retailers for $24.99. 
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...