Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Synch Bands Review

My family loves to wear chucks, in fact we all have a pair. Chucks (sneakers) are comfortable, simple and can go with just about anything you wear. The only thing my kids and I dislike is how we have to take the time to tie the laces when we are in a rush. Tying shoes can be one setback that, combined with other small setbacks, can turn into a big problem. Synch bands remove tying laces from the equation of getting dressed. You might be asking, what are Synch Bands? They are laces designed to work without tying them into a knot. They can be used in any shoes that require laces.

Synch Bands are made with a specially designed elastic material, Synch Bands are a different take on shoelaces which allow you to convert any pair of shoes into safe, secure slip-ons. Customize your shoes using multiple Synch Band colors or create your own unique patterns. No matter how you use your Synch Bands, you will never have to worry about tying your laces again. Synch Bands are perfect for all ages, boys and girls.

 
Synching your shoes are super easy. You do it the same way you do normal laces but you leave the ends inside the last top hole of the shoes. There are also easy to follow videos that can help you learn how to place your Synch Bands in your shoes. 

The Synch Bands are not only easy to use, but they streamline the process of putting on shoes. They come in a variety of colors that you can mix & match if you would like. I would love to get red and white to match with black Chucks during Ohio State games. Plus, you can also add them to your clothes to match in style. I have to say these Synch Bands have made my mornings much easier for me. 

Synch Bands come in three different sizes and also 17 fun and bright colors. Personally for my family we love how simple they are to use. Plus, we love how cool they look.



You can show some love by liking Synch Bands on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Synch Bands website for $6.99 and up.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...