Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snappy Socks Holiday 6 Pack Review

It seems like I am constantly searching the house for missing socks? We all are always losing socks and I really have no idea where they disappear off to. A few months ago I did a review on Snappy Socks which is offered by USA Dawgs. I was sent a pair for a little girl and they were super cute and worked very well. I now have been given the chance to do a review on Snappy Socks for me.

Snappy Socks offers style and ease with an innovative line of snap-to-fasten socks for children and yes even adults. The Snappy Socks are solving the age-old missing sock mystery. Snappy Socks is offering comfort in a number of designs including: cupcakes to race-cars, black boards with alphabets and apples, to camouflage, and more. You can easily fasten together the socks while being washed, thrown in a drawer for storage and everywhere in between.
 
 I remember when I received the Snappy Socks a few months ago for a little girl, I thought how I would love to have a pair. I now have six Snappy Socks! The Holiday Theme Pack comes with Valentines, Easter, St. Patty's Day, 4th of July, Halloween and Christmas for only $29.99. My feet get to be festive with all of the major holidays now! 

The Snappy Socks are amazing. Each sock has a snap sewn into the trim of the sock and they snap together as a pair. They are easy to snap and unsnap. I was surprised upon wearing the socks that I didn't even notice the snap on my skin. The socks are super soft and keep there shape without stretching out. 

Not only are these socks soft and cool, they also helped with the process of looking for socks in the drawer. Where they are already snapped together you don't have to look and look for a pair. Plus, you don't have to worry about the tops of them getting lose from folding them into each other. All in all these socks are really cool and very convientent.
 
 Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Snappy Socks website. Snappy Socks retail from $4.00 - $7.00 and are available in Infants (0-9 months), Toddler (9-24 months), Children (2-4 years), Youth (4-8 years), Women's and Men's.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Amber thanks for taking the time to review the socks! I hope they save you lots of time! They do at my house with 5 kids.
    Corla- Snappy Socks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! These are really cool!!!!

      Delete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...