Friday, December 7, 2012

Ruby Sparks DVD Review

Calvin is a young novelist struggling with his writing - as well as his romantic life. Finally, he makes a breakthrough and creates a character named Ruby who inspires him. When Calvin finds Ruby (Zoe Kazan), in the flesh, sitting on his couch about a week later, he is completely flabbergasted that his words have turned into a living, breathing person.

When I first received Ruby Sparks to do a review on, I was at first wondering what this movie may offer. There are times when I come across romantic comedies that I just simply watch and then go on. Ruby Sparks is not only a romantic comedy but it is also very engaging and entertaining.

The movie revolves around relationships that have a partner that is really wanting to be in charge and even almost control the one they are in a relationship with. In this movie a writer takes his time and creates the ideal woman that is on paper then she starts to come to life. It is crazy because whatever he writes she ends up doing literally. It is what one could say everyone's dream relationship. But, as real life reality does set in.

The actors play the characters very well and I was quit impressed. I can say that this is a movie I can see myself watching in the future again.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase Ruby Sparks [Blu-ray] from Amazon and local retailers for $21.93. 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...