Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ore Good Shopper Bag Review

One of my favorite things about going shopping is all of the pretty shopping bags you see and  can use. I remember buying shopping bags in the checkout line at a store in the mall, taking the tag off, and using them in another store that same day. Shopping bags have always been another accessory for me. Like my purse, I like my shopping bag to reflect my personality. So I was very excited to learn of, and receive, a brand-new shopping bag from o.r.e, called the Good Shopper.

My Good Shopper bag is a reflection of who I am, in not only style, but also versatility. I love the garden print on the front. It looks very festive and has images of different produce items drawn with little faces that add a whimsical feel to an otherwise attractive bag. The look and feel of the bag is great. The handles are very strong and not too short or long.
 

The workmanship of this shopping bag is top-notch as well. There are sturdy metal loops that frame where the handles loop through the top of the bag. The ends of the handles are then stitched together through the fabric of the bag. To make a long story short, they aren’t going anywhere. You definitely do not have to worry about putting too much weight in this bag, unless you’re packing solid gold or lead.

The bag is completely reversible, offering a solid orange interior that can very quickly be turned into the exterior. This is very functional, there are two extra pockets, the way these two pockets are set up, there will always be one on the inside and one on the front of the bag.


This bag is as tough as a seatbelt. It is woven of denier nylon and 100% cotton. There is 600 cubic inches of total storage that will not let you down. If you get it dirty, simply wash it in the washer, no need to worry about stains, this bag is stain resistant. I have already used this bag several times, and it is becoming not only a favorite, but also a go-to bag. Other uses might include packing for vacation, or helping carry small items in a move. It you like shopping bags, or are maybe thinking about trying one out. You could definitely do far worse. This shopping bag fires on all cylinders, and will not let you down.

About the company: Oré was started with a bold line of graphically innovative recycled-rubber bulletin boards that were designed, assembled, and shipped from my garage in Long Beach, California. The bulletin boards were the first items created for what was to become Living Goods, our basic collection of creative solutions to enhance everyday living. Today, Living Goods is comprised of dorm and home organization products, along with bath accessories and personal totes. With Oré Pet comes many of the product labels in this fun collection of pet placemats, bowls and food storage accessories, collars, leash hooks, and photo frames and albums. In 2003 my beginnings came full circle, products for SugarBooger, a baby products collection of diaper bags, storage and organization items, fun photo frames and brag books, as well as tabletop, gift items and accessories. After nearly 20 years, while our focus of fun + functional has not changed, we’ve grown our brand collections to include lots more items for everyday living. 

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from their website and prices will vary depending on what you purchase. You can also go here to find a retailer near you.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.
 
 
 

 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Visiting from www.blogshe.net
    Hope you have a nice day.
    Sheblog
    http://www.blogshe.net/2012/12/new-year-countdown-no2-dec-42012.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...