Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lumene Sensitive Touch Arctic Aqua Moisture Booster Review

With winter here it is very important to keep my skin hydrated. I would love to share with you a product that I have had the privilege to test, Lumene Arctic Aqua Moisture Booster! This product has come at the best time with winter in full swing I was in need of hydrating very badly.

Infused with mineral-rich, pure Arctic spring water, this gel formula also contains natural hyaluronic acid to instantly improve skin’s hydration by up to 65%. A multi-tasking product, it helps even out fine lines and also works as a primer by smoothing skin’s surface.

This product I would have to say is my must have product for this winter season. When I apply the Lumene Sensitive Touch Arctic Aqua Moisture Booster on my skin I can immediately feel it work. It honestly feels as if you are adding water to your face. As soon as I rubbed the Lumene Sensitive Touch Arctic Aqua Moisture Booster into my skin I could feel the smoothness. 

I literally carry this tub around with me everywhere. Where ever I go this little tube is with me for when ever I may need it. My skin stays pretty dried out during the winter months from the cold weather and then next thing you know my skin is chapped. The Lumene Sensitive Touch Arctic Aqua Moisture Booster has truly helped with this and I couldn't imagine not having this during the cold months. 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Lumene website along with CVS.com, other online retailers and also in stores at CVS.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.
 
 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...