Saturday, December 1, 2012

Love's Christmas Journey DVD Review

Inspired by the best-selling Love Comes Softly book franchise written by Janette Oke, the first-ever uplifting, almost 3 hour, Christmas story in the series. Still mourning the loss of her family, Ellie agrees to watch her brother's children when he has to leave town. When a fire is set, Ellie works with a handsome deputy to clear a friends name and learns that if she can trust her faith, this Christmas may bring more miracles than she hoped. Starring: Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings), Ernest Borgnine (Dirty Dozen), JoBeth Williams (Frasier), Charles Shaughnessy (The Nanny), Rebecca Hall (Pretty Little Liars), Dylan Bruce (As the World Turns), Greg Vaughan (General Hospital). Bonus Christmas Gift: Each retail DVD includes a Collectable Greeting Card.

Love’s Christmas Journey, is a new film from the love comes softly collection of films. I have been selected to share this movie and my thoughts, with all who visit my blog. I am really happy to have been selected, as the love comes softly series of films are some of the greatest love stories in cinema, and Love’s Christmas Journey will definitely not disappoint you.


Can you think of a movie that makes you want to get cozy, maybe eat some popcorn or drink some hot cocoa? Well this is that movie for me. I felt comfortable with the film from the beginning and had no trouble getting sucked into the plot. 

The “love comes softly” series by Janette Oke, has inspired the movie collection that bears the same name. On occasion, we are gifted with another installment in these timeless films of love, family, hardships, and overcoming all of life’s most difficult challenges, using the power of each other.

This films draws on the proven acting abilities of some of television’s big names. As usual with the love comes softly series, the roles these young actors step into are deep and emotional, and quite unlike any role they have previously played.

Christmas movies are a traditionalist’s tradition. Every year, as the holiday season draws nearer, we find ourselves spinning the DVD’s and looking through the downloads, in search of our favorite classics. Love’s Christmas Journey will fit in nicely with these films I get to watch again each year.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase the Love's Christmas Journey online and local retailers for $14.99. 


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...