Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Eco Lunch Gear Review

As a mom with two little ones eight and five who are really picky eaters, it is no wonder I have to pack their lunches so often. With packing lunches every day the cost for baggies goes up. So, anything that can help my family save money and also save the earth by being more green makes me really happy. I was recently sent a reusable snack bag from Ecolunchgear.com.

Ecolunchgear offers products that help make your lunches more green. There are different reusable bags of all sizes, utensils sets, place mats, napkins and more. 

Each bag is made of only 100% certified organic cotton, which is better for the earth and us. The cotton is certified to GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standards) and is also Fair Trade and CPSIA (Consumer Products Safety Commission Improvement Act) compliant. The liners are made of waterproof material that consists of nylon with a polyurethane coating (the untreated side comes into contact with the food). The products have been CPSIA tested and is compliant to be in contact with food.
 
Snack Bag $10.50

The snack bag that I received had the print of Starburst Lemon which is super cute and is for a boy or girl. It has a envelope style look to it and has a Velcro closure on the top flap. It also has Velcro on all sides of the bag to where it completely opens. This makes it easier to not only get the food in but also allows you to open it up all the way to eat. Where it opens up completely it makes for easier cleaning of the bag inside and out.

I was really impressed with the quality of the material and stitching. It is made very sturdy and has so far made it through several lunches at school. I found the label on the front to be a really nice size. On the label there is a line perfectly long enough to write your kids name on it if you would like. 

All in all the Ecolunchgear.com bag has done great and I am sure it will continue to with stand all the school lunches. 

You can show some love by liking Eco Lunch Gear on Facebook and following them on Twitter.
 Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Ecolunchgear.com website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase. 

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I read this post fully on the topic of the comparison of most
    up-to-date and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.
    My website : amber leaf 12.5g

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...