Friday, December 21, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days DVD Review

Everybody’s favorite wimp, Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon), is back for three times the fun in the latest film based on the super-popular book series! When Greg’s dad (Steve Zahn) threatens to send him to military school if he doesn’t stay out of trouble, Greg finds all-new ways to land himself in the doghouse! For starters, Greg’s in over his head when he pretends to work at the swanky country club where Rowley’s family has a membership. Things don’t go much better on a father-son camping trip with the Wilderness Explorers, and then there’s the Heffley’s new dog, Sweetie, who fetches even more trouble for Greg in this hilarious family film! 

As soon as this movie arrived at the house, my 8 year old daughter was excited. She has seen all of the movies in the past. I had never seen any of the movies until now. I do however have to admit this movie was pretty funny and truly I wasn't exspecting it. In fact this is one of those movies I get for my kids and I never even watch. But, since both of my kids were wanting to watch on the big tv I thought why not. 

This movie had so many funny parts that I caught myself cracking up several times. For my kids to laugh and enjoy the movie was really nice with it not being an enimated movie.

I know that with the other two movies the kids are in school but this one is more home based with it being summer. I really like how the dad wants Greg to spend more time outside and all he wants to do is play video games. As a parent I can really relate to this battle in the summer time. Greg ends up getting a job just to get his dad off of his back.

By the end you have laughed super hard, and had such a good time watching the movie together. I do like that by the end of the movie there has been some valuable lessons leared. Some being honesty and acceptance. I would highly recommend watching this movie with your kids. Trust me you will have a fun time laughing together.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days [Blu-ray] from Amazon and local retailers for $21.99. 
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


1 Sweet Comments:

  1. My kids loved this when we saw it at the drive-in.. it's on her wish list to get.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...