Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DR.'S REMEDY Nail Polish Review

  Pink was the go-to hue this fall as beauty brands tapped into every gradation of the standout shade in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month this past October. Dr.'s REMEDY lead the way in the fight for the cause by teaming up with Living Beyond Breast Cancer, whose mission was to empower all women affected by breast cancer to live as long as possible with the best quality of life.

Dr.'s REMEDY was tickled pink to donate 10% of their proceeds from the sales of their pink shades to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, an organization who ensures that women who are newly diagnosed, in treatment, beyond treatment, at high risk or living with metastatic disease are well cared for by providing educational resources and support services relevant to their age at and stage of diagnosis.


The nail polish offered by Dr.'s Remedy is enriched with vitamins, wheat protein, and tea tree oils, which offers healthier, stronger, more beautiful nails. Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is the only over the counter enriched polish, created by doctors and designed to be free from harmful toxins. Dr.'s REMEDY nail polish helps prevent nail fungus, brittle & discolored nails, and is perfect for those who have an allergy to chemicals in commercial nail polish, or are pregnant. The nail polish is also safe enough to use on kids of all ages.



HOPEFUL Hot Pink: A Hello Kitty-meets bubble gum shade
NURTURE Nude Pink: A damsel-in-distress, barely there beautiful
PURITY Pink: A ballet slipper, sheer hue

I was sent these three colors for the month of October to review and wear to support the cause against Breast Cancer. I wore my colors that I was sent everyday the month of October. No matter where I was at my house with the family, at work, the post office, the store and many more places I was wearing my pink colors on my nails. Along with me wearing the colors my little girl did as well.

Breast Cancer has hit several members of my family and they are in my eyes true survivors. Through the month of October we had a huge scare with my grandmother having spots on her breasts that had to be checked. My family was blessed when it came back that they were cysts. I was very proud to support the color pink in the lovely colors offered by Dr.'s Remedy, plus the quality of the nail polish is always a plus as well.

About the company: Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails; their Enriched Nail Polish is the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold online.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase these colors I reviewed an more from Dr.'s Remedy online website. Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is $17.00 a piece.

You can show some love by liking Dr.'s REMEDY on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...