Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Betty Crocker Cinnamon Toast Crunch Muffins Review

I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It is a real treat to eat and I have enjoyed the light, sweet, cinnamon flavor since I was a child. Even when the milk starts to make it soggy, it is still super. It is one of those cereals that I have no problem eating a bowl of before drinking the leftover milk. I also love muffins. They are also a treat and somewhat of a comfort food. The two don’t normally relate, besides the fact that muffins can make for a good breakfast, until now that is.

I am excited at the opportunity to introduce you to something that Betty Crocker offers that is sure to make anyone’s mouth water; Cinnamon Toast Crunch Muffins. This concept is a very simple and is a easily prepared snack that takes the famously-good Betty Crocker muffin mix, and tops it with a layer of Cinnamon-crunchy goodness. All you need is the box of mix, less than a cup of water, ¼ cup of vegetable oil, 2 eggs, and 15 minutes. Before you know it you’ll be sampling a steamy muffin that might just burn your mouth a little, as it is hard to wait for these things to cool before digging in.
 
 
These are great for occasions like Halloween parties, sleepovers, movie-nights, or just a rewarding activity to do with the kids. The best part is that you can get the same style of muffin in Cocoa Puffs and Reese’s Puffs flavors. This is a simple and cost-efficient way to add some sweetness to your evening. Each box makes 12 muffins that will not disappoint. The preparation is simple and the result is well worth the short wait. Simply stated, these muffins are delicious.

You can show some love by liking Betty Crocker on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase a local stores in your area. Prices will vary depending on the store you purchase from.
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...