Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Apologies For The Last Few Weeks

Hello fellow bloggers and readers alike. As some of you might have noticed, I have been relatively absent from my usual, frequent posting self. This period of silence was mainly due to health complications of close family members. One was my mother, who is fine now. The other, is my grandmother, who is fine at the moment, but still has some follow up exams. 

This is the reason behind my recent inactivity. This is not a trend, however. I can proudly say that I am back with confidence. Thank you for understanding, my time away from the blog world has passed now.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Thank You for letting us know! I really hope Your grandmother gets well soon!
    Have a Great Day!

    fiona n

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...