Sunday, October 14, 2012

Give Your Hands, Nails and Cuticles The Love They Need

With colder weather on the way, attention to dry hands is essential. Discover Melvita's new Melvita Geranium Argan Roll-On, an aromatherapeutic blended formula of pure argan oil and geranium essential oil with intensive softening properties to help condition hands, nails and cuticles. The roll-on format allows a precise and targeted application. Made of cold pressed unscented argan oil and geranium essential oil from organic farming, this sweet smelling roll-on contains no preservatives or colourants.
Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Melvita website for $15.00.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...