Monday, October 22, 2012

Cystex Cranberry Liquid Supplement Review

Did you know that some 50 percent of women report that they drink a lot of cranberry juice when they suspect they have a UTI? This is according to a survey conducted for Cystex. Unfortunately, while studies indicate that cranberry may help prevent recurring UTIs, studies do not indicate that cranberries help treat a UTI once you already have one. I personally am not a huge fan of the taste of cranberry juice. For me, it is simply too bitter. So, to drink it everyday is just something that I do not want to do. 

New, clinically-proven Cystex Liquid Cranberry Complex promotes urinary health with its unique, convenient, pleasant-tasting cranberry formula. More than just cranberry concentrate, its proprietary blend also contains D-Mannose, inulin, bromelain, and vitamin C, a combination designed to boost bladder health. One tablespoon, taken daily to promote urinary tract health, can benefit millions of women most susceptible to recurring,and most often painful, urinary tract infections.


This type of safe, effective and drug-free UTI prevention product is also beneficial, since there is growing concern about antibiotic resistance within the medical community. So any effort to prevent infections in the first place and lessen the need to use antibiotics is productive. When it comes to dealing with infection, prevention is the best option.
I have used this product now for a few weeks and I have to say the taste is quit nice, nothing like I had expected or grown accustom to with traditional cranberry juice. I love the fact that I only have to consume 1 tablespoon a day, as opposed to a full glass of cranberry juice, which is just not right for me. I haven't had any issues with a UTI while using this product, it is cranberry and you take it daily, which as I mentioned before, has been found to aid in the prevention of UTI's. This is a wonderful alternative for everyone who is not crazy about the taste of cranberry juice.

*Natural cranberry concentrate: disables the cell structure of E. coli by inhibiting their ability to adhere to the wall of the urinary tract
*D-Mannose (active ingredient from cranberries): to increase bacterial anti-adherence effect. E. coli bacteria adhere to the D-Mannose forming a compound that is expelled with urine
*Bromelain (from pineapple): a natural anti-inflammatory that may increase antibiotic effectiveness plus digests protein
*Vitamin C (ascorbic acid): to help maintain adequate urine acidity, which helps create a less tolerable environment for E. coli bacteria
*FOS (inulin): a prebiotic that stimulates the growth of bifidobacteria in the colon and reduces the number of E. coli – feeds healthy bacteria
*Cystex cranberry Liquid Supplement is a gluten-, lactose- and sugar-free formula and fast-acting.

You can show some love by liking Cystex on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Cystex website for $9.99. You can also check out the where to purchase tab to find local stores in your area that carry Cystex products. 
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...