Saturday, September 1, 2012

snackTaxi Snack Sack Review

With school back into full swing now, I know I am going to be making the lunches. I have two little ones that are extremely picky so eating school lunch doesn't happen often. Instead, I send them the items they like in their lunches. This can really add up when it comes to all the baggies you may need. You use baggies for chips, sandwiches, cookies, veggies, fruit and more. Yes, that is a lot of items so by the end of the week I have more then likely used around 30 baggies. That is a crazy number. That is why I have switched to using reusable sacks for my kids lunches. I was given the chance to do a review for snackTaxi on their snack sack which already has come in handy for my kids.

Snack Taxi offers a variety of sizes to help with your kids lunches. Items include; sandwich-sacks, snack-sacks, lunch-sacks, napkins, and produce-sacks. The exterior of a snackTAXI is comprised of 100% cotton, and the interior is lined with polyurethane coated nylon. All materials are lead, phthalate and BPA free!




During my review, I was sent the Hedgehog Meadow Snack-Sack $7.95. With school just going into full swing it is the perfect time to test out a new reusable baggie for my kids. I am really happy that I was sent this particular design, because it can be used by either my little boy or girl. The snack sack is perfectly sized to put a few cookies, grapes, crackers, cheese cubes, or carrot sticks into it. These are only examples, use your imagination. The bag folds down then it velcro's, almost like a double protector for the food.

The stitching is quality on the snack sack and the velcro is secured on the sack as well. Bot of my kids are able to open and close the bag with ease on their own, also making their eating more independent. The bags are very easy to clean after uses. You can either wipe it out or wash it in the washer and air dry it. This product is made well, and works great.


You can show some love by liking Snack Taxi on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the snackTaxi website. Prices will vary.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...