Saturday, September 22, 2012

PammyJ Fashions Bracelets Review

Wearing jewelery is a big part of any outfit I am wearing. I can be wearing a t-shirt and jeans or a nice shirt with dress pants, adding jewelery brings that extra element that can truly complete an outfit. Simply by adding a necklace, bracelet, or earrings, you can elevate cute to glamorous. I have always heard that if you look great, you will feel great. Deciding on a new piece of jewelery to purchase involves a process of consideration that includes style, season, color, and of course, cost. When I had the chance to review some really amazing pieces of jewelery from PammyJ Fashions I knew that I would enjoy the pieces I was sent and find away to incorporate them into my various outfits.

PammyJ Fashions offers pieces for the whole family to look and feel great while wearing. There are necklaces, jewelery, rings, earrings and so much more to enjoy. Each piece offers that unique style to any outfit you are wearing. During my review I was sent the  Red Painted Flower and Crystal Cuff Bangle Bracelet and the Goldtone Double Circle Crystal Cuff Bracelet Fashion Jewelry.





The Red Painted Flower and Crystal Cuff Bangle Bracelet priced at $34.99 offers a stylish and elegant look. This bracelet offers beautiful red flowers and green leaves with hinges to open and close with ease. I don't have to worry about clasping or unclasping the bracelet, I can simply pull apart just a little bit, slid my wrist in and go. It is both super easy and fast. I do really love this bracelet and how it elevates my outfit that I am wearing at the time. I can either match it up with a shirt with the same colors or choose a white shirt and it really offers that added touch I am looking for. It has a very comfortable feel and doesn't pull my arm hair when wearing. The detailing of the flowers and leaves combine with the added red crystals is amazing. There has really been a lot of thought put into this bracelet and it shows very elegantly.



The Gold-tone Double Circle Crystal Cuff Bracelet Fashion Jewelry priced at $36.99 is the second item I had the chance to wear and enjoy. This bracelet is a trendy gold-tone metal casting double circle theme cuff bracelet. This piece reminds me of an item you would have seem on an Egyptian princess . Very elegant, stylish, unique and something that really adds a lot to the outfit you wear it with. The detail of the circles weaving in and out of each other is amazing. Then with the added white crystals, you can tell this item is unique. When I felt the item I could tell it is made very well and will last for a long time. The bracelet is easy to get on and off. I have worn this bracelet as well several times which is unusual for me with it being gold, since I typically lean towards silver. I am very fond of this item and can tell that this a piece that will be worn over and over again.

About the company: PammyJ Fashions is a 7 year old company based out of Illinois.  They are proud to bring you unique and fun fashion jewelry that you can get for yourself, your friends, and your family all at great competitive prices.  Each week they show new arrivals along with replinishing their long time favorites so be sure and check back often.  They have also partnered with Amazon and they do all of of their fulfillment so your item will be shipped to you promptly and securely.

You can show some love by liking PammyJ Fashions on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the PammyJ Fashions website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...