Saturday, September 1, 2012

Newly Designed Doodle Roll 6” Review

A few months back, I had the opportunity to allow my two kids to do a review on the Doodle Roll. The doodle roll is actually self-explanitory, it is a long, roll-out style sheet of paper, that comes with some really cool crayons. My kids had a blast with the Doodle Roll. I have been given yet another opportunity to do a review on the newly designed 6" Doodle Roll. This new design offers more for your floor, and your kids to draw on. Your little boy can do roll-out blueprints or a seven seas scroll/ awesome treasure map. Your girl can make a cool, take-with-me banner/ muriel/ poster/ portret... etc... If you kids love to draw and color than this is one unique item that they are bound to remeber. I also trust that this brand will be around for a long time.So restocking for special occasions is no problem. These are perfect for homes, daycares, churches, schools, or clubs and orginizations.

The Doodle Roll is a versatile, portable arts, and crafts activity kit! This all-in-one kit contains a roll of paper and crayons in a compact package, perfect for creative fun on the go anytime, anywhere. The Doodle Roll is available in two sizes with a safe ez tear edge.



Other Great Features:
~Tear off header
~Pull out paper using finger holes (No need to open the package)
~Two options for tears: wavy edge or straight edge
~New package can be snapped into Doodle Roll’s brand new Writing Board (great for travel)
~Made of 25% less recycled plastic making it more environmentally-friendly




When I received the Doodle Roll my little boy couldn't wait to start on a masterpeice. I was just as impressed with the design of the package this time around as I was the first. The roll of paper feeds through the packaging like a dispenser, and the system really works. As you want more paper, you just pull on it. On the package there is a really convenient easy to tear edge. I like that it comes with four crayons with a different color on each end making a total of 8 different colors. 

My little boy had fun for hours making cars and trucks and simply just doodling. My Kid's walls has gotten some really cool masterpieces on them. As a mom I love that my kids draw and color together because it means that they are spending time together. They seem to interact a lot more then when they are coloring in separate books. I can't forget to mention the texture of the paper has a rougher  texture, which allows the color to really penetrate into the paper making for a more vivid picture.

About the company: The Doodle Roll Activity Kit is Made in America and was invented by parents Diana and Marc Cooper. Their vision was to develop a platform that enabled their children and others a way to expand and express their creativity and imagination by providing a way for kids to learn to express their ideas in a way not currently available, while having fun doing so. The company’s goal is to offer safe, useful and fun products made in and environmentally and socially responsible way, that feed every child’s imagination. Just like there is no limit to the fun and imaginative ways to use the Doodle Roll, Diana and Marc never stop thinking of innovative and creative ways to expand the Doodle Roll line of products.

You can show some love by liking Doodle Roll on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Doodle Roll website, which also lets you know other retailers that sell the Doodle Roll.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...