Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BzzAgent Review of Unreal Candy


I am so excited to share my thoughts on the Unreal Candy line of yummy treats. I was sent FREE product coupons to try this tasty candy through BzzAgent. It is pretty normal for our family to stop at little gas stations or little convenient store to get ourselves candy, pop and bug juice when we are out and about. So, of course when we got the coupons my family was really excited to try this new candy that we had never heard of. 

 Unreal Candy comes in five different flavors all of which I have now tried and really enjoy. There is the Chocolate Candy Shell Peanuts, Chocolate Candy Shell, Chocolate Caramel Nougat, Chocolate Caramel Peanuts Nougat, and the Chocolate Peanut Butter.


All of the candy is really tasty, the chocolate is very creamy, but didn't coat the inside of my mouth like other brands tend to do. I do wish that the bars were a little bigger, this is my one selfish complaint. I think the real issue is that I just eat them too fast. The wrappers are really cool looking and unique. The Peanut Butter Cups do come in a 2 pack and are creamy and rich. I really enjoyed them. The Chocolate Caramel Peanut Nougat Bar is a favorite with the delicious chewy caramel and chocolate together.

I have to mention the Candy Coated Chocolates, which seemed to really be a huge hit with my kids. The Unreal Candy contains no corn syrup, no artificial ingredients, no partially hydrogenated oil, no GMO, no preservatives, and low glycemic index. Which I think with all of this is where they come up with the term UNREAL CANDY.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from local stores in you area. You can check out the Get Unreal tab on the Unreal Candy website. 

You can show some love by liking Unreal Candy on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...