Friday, September 14, 2012

30 Things To Do Before You Turn The Big 3-0 Check List

Lola Versus which just released onto DVD and Blu-ray September 11, 2012 from, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. For the release there is a really cool checklist that you can print off. I am sure you are wondering what the checklist is. It is the 30 Before 30 Checklist, which can be used to help you in doing certain things almost like a bucket list. Since, this is an age that is only a few months away for me I can't help but be intrigued by what this checklist offers.


Where to purchase: You are able to purchase Lola Versus from Amazon for $16.99.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...