Friday, August 10, 2012

YBF Dual Action Makeup Remover for Eyes & Lips Review

Every evening when it comes to taking off my makeup I catch myself dreading it. I have used so many different makeup removers. While some are great, others fall on the 'do not use' list. I have had issues with breakouts, blotchy red skin and a burning sensation. Or sometimes the makeup remover simply does not work. So, when it comes to finding the right makeup remover, I want something that is going to be easy on my skin but also work amazing. Plus, it wouldn't hurt if the product could take makeup off of my lips and eyes safely and easily. To my surprise I have found a product that removes makeup with ease and really keeps my face healthy looking. The ybf Dual-Action Makeup Remover for eyes and lips works amazing and also leaves my face looking and feeling great.

 

What it does:
Gently cleanses & removes makeup, including waterproof mascara, from your pretty eyes & lips, leaving a luxurious, clean, fresh glow!

Product Details:
  • Dual-phase, innovative formula, made with water, aloe, fennel & cucumber extract to soothe & calm your vulnerable eye area, activates when gently shaken!
  • Removes makeup (including waterproof mascara) from your pretty eyes & lips, leaving a clean, fresh glow!
  • Effective & gentle - safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers too!
  • Smooth formula - no need for harsh tugging or pulling on your delicate eye and lip area!
  • Non oily formula leaves skin soft - not feeling dry!
  • Infused with Smart Active Complex and enriched with extracts from the earth!
  • Paraben-free!
It didn't take me long after trying YBF Dual Action Makeup Remover for Eyes & Lips, to realize how well this product really works. This the makeup remover cleanses my face and takes my makeup off with ease. Including taking makeup off of my eyes and lips safely and effortlessly. It is really nice to have a makeup remover that can be used on your entire face without you having to worry about missing your mouth and eyes during each use.
To use this product you do have to shake gently for a few seconds and the two layers will mix for use. I love that my face feels so clean and fresh after each use, and it has a clean glow. My face has not had any issues with red spots, breakouts or burning when using this product. It is really nice to have a product that offers so much with simply removing makeup.

 About the person behind YBF: Stacey Schieffelin, Ford model and makeup guru, successful entrepreneur and true believer in empowering women to live the life they dream, is as approachable as the girl next door. Down to earth and brimming over with knowledge about how to look and feel your best every day, she has a very specific vision when it comes to the power of beauty. Stacey believes putting your best face forward is a mark of self-respect, not vanity. She believes every woman deserves to know the secret beauty tricks of the models and movie stars... every woman deserves to have her own customized makeup blueprint that maps out her personal path to beauty and self-confidence.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase from the YBF website and HSN.com. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

You can show some love by liking YBF on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...