Sunday, August 5, 2012

WEXY Lumch & Munch Bags Review


With school right around the corner, it that time we start thinking about school lunches. We all want our kids to have a healthy lunch when they are at school. Sometimes the problem is they simply are too picky with the food you pack or want what other kids are eating. I was given the opportunity to do a review for WEXY which are these really cool and cute lunch & munch bags. My kids can't wait to get to use them for their lunches at school. Plus these bags are biodegradable, BPA Free, disposable, recyclable, and reusable. 





The WEXY lunch & munch bags are such a great idea. I love that the makers of the WEXY baggies are mommies just like us. These bags are super cute and funny with four different characterized monsters on them. I also love that on the website there is a cute little bio of each monster so your kids can get to know the monsters that they will be having lunch with everyday. 

The bags are white not see through like baggies you typically buy in the store. They are perfectly sized allowing a sandwich, chips, cookies or even veggies to fit in the baggie with ease. The flaps are easy to close and open which is very important with really little ones in school. My kids are so excited to use them in their lunches but have already told me I can't get rid of them that I have to clean them. Of course these are reusable so I can make that work for them. I am sure that these will be a hit with other kids at school, and they will go home and tell their mommies and daddies that they want the monster baggies. I am hoping these baggies will get my kids to eat the more healthier parts of their school lunches that I send for them to eat (fingers crossed). 


About the company: Motivated by their desire to restore natural childhood fun to snack time, Carie and Tracey created WEXY monsters with their own children driving their vision. WEXY snack bags are as good to the globe (eco-friendly) as they are to your child’s body. WEXY snack bags help preserve the earth that gives us the very products we need. Kids can get excited about sustainable practices, be eco friendly and learn how to be environmentally friendly while they have fun eating. Healthy living means investing in the future: cultivating our children’s bodies, minds and natural resources. WEXY monsters help moms nourish kids’ spirits through education while they nourish their bodies.

You can show some love by liking WEXY on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the WEXY website store. You are also able to click on the Retail Locations to find a retailer near you and stores online.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...